Terms of Service Agreement
For customers utilizing website hosting, website development, or other services provided by Ogastartup Digital Solutions
Following are terms of services for website hosting, domain registration, and website development services provided by Ogastartup Digital Solutions (“Ogastartup). The customer shall provide billing address and any other information necessary for Ogastartup to maintain website hosting and registration services. Any information not provided at sign-up will be requested by Ogastartup Digital Solutions and provided by the customer. Signature on our order form, or submission of an online order for service, indicates agreement to these terms of service.
1. Website Hosting Payment Terms: Billing for website hosting service will commence when the website hosting service is created, prior to development of a new website project. Website hosting services are invoiced yearly. Termination of Website Hosting Services with Ogastartup Digital Solutions requires a 30-day advance notification via phone, e-mail or whatsapp. If a customer chooses to activate their domain name through us, their domain name registration will expire with their hosting service. Ogastartup Digital Solutions reserves the right to change the rates by notifying customers 60 days in advance of the effective date of the change. Ogastartup reserves the right to cancel hosting service at any time.
2. Website Hosting Pre-Payment Terms: Ogastartup may offer a discount for paying an entire year of hosting service up front. Refunds will not be issued in the case that a customer cancels their hosting service before the period they have pre-paid for.
3. Payment Terms Website Development:
A. Custom Website Development: Ogastartup requires a minimum of 80% down payment on all custom website development and design services. Down payment on website development is non-refundable, and down payment amount may be modified at Iceberg’s discretion. The final balance is due 7 days from completion of website development project. If Ogastartup is developing a website that is not also hosted by Ogastartup, final payment for the project must be received prior to project launch or relinquishing ownership to customer. Should a development project span more than 14 days, customer will receive billing request in the amount of the remaining balance. Ongoing website maintenance and updates are billed at an additional cost.
B. Semi-Custom Website Development: Ogastartup requires the first week for semi-custom website subscription services, and full payment for any add-ons, upon order completion and prior to development. Monthly service such as website management,etc will be billed on the first day of each calendar month, for as long as the service remains active.
4. General Payment Terms: Payment is due 2 days after the date of an invoice for all services. Accounts are in default if payment is not received 10 days after the invoice date. If customer pays by check that does not clear, the customer is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge. Accounts unpaid 14 days after date of invoice will be subject to service interruption. Such interruption does not relieve you from the obligation to pay the outstanding charge. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance.
5. Content Responsibilities: The customer is responsible for all content posted or stored on their web hosting space. Ogastartup exercises no control over the content or information contained on the servers used for hosting. Ogastartup will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages which may result from the use of this service by its customers or any other related or unrelated third parties. Iceberg is not responsible for backing up data or recovering data in case of loss on the customer’s behalf. There are no warranties expressed or implied for the services the Ogastartup provides or the software used by the customer.
6. Service Interruptions: Ogastartup is not responsible for interruptions of service beyond its control. This includes interruptions by its suppliers and natural disasters.
7. Account Credentials: The customer agrees to keep all user IDs and access codes/passwords confidential. Sharing of account information and passwords is strictly forbidden. If a customer believes that his user ID or password has been compromised, the customer agrees to contact Ogastartup immediately via e-mail or telephone.
8. Governing Laws: Ogastartup Digital Solutions corporate office is located in Lagos, Nigeria. This agreement will be performed in and governed by the laws of the State of Nigeria. Any claims or legal action arising out of this Service Agreement must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause has arisen. Ogastartup reserves the right to discontinue service for violation of any of the conditions of this service agreement.
All claims, disputes, and controversies arising out of or in relation to the performance, interpretation, application, or enforcement of this agreement, including but not limited to breach thereof, shall be referred to mediation before, and as a condition precedent to, the initiation of any adjudicative action or proceeding, including arbitration.
9. Third Party Networks: Any access to other networks connected to Ogastartup Web Design’s network must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
10. Disk Storage and Bandwidth: Ogastartup Digital Solutions will monitor the customer’s current disk storage and bandwidth. If usage exceeds the amount registered for, Iceberg will contact the customer in an attempt to make an arrangement for additional resources. If customer does not respond, or is unable to be reached, Ogastartup shall have the right to take corrective actions for exceeding resources. Such actions may include assessing additional charges, increasing service plan, temporarily discontinuing services, or terminating the current agreement. If the customer feels that more disk storage is required, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Ogastartup Digital Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org or +234(0) 7084 483 198) to discuss options for increased disk storage.
Ogastartup Digital Solutions prohibits website hosting customers from participating in pirating unlicensed software, pirating mp3 files, listing hacker programs or archives, hosting warez websites, pornography. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Ogastartup Digital Solutions harmless from any claims resulting from his/her use of Ogastartup Digital Solutions services that damage the customer or another party. Use of Ogastartup Digital Solutions web hosting and e-mail Services to send Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE or “SPAM”) is strictly prohibited and may be cause for immediate account termination. The customer agrees to pay Iceberg any reasonable expenses, including attorney and system administration fees, incurred in responding to complaints and damages caused by the action of sending Unsolicited Commercial E-mail.
12. Adherence to Proposal: It is the responsibility of the customer to review in full all proposals for website development, website design, and other services provided by Ogastartup. Should services or resources fall above the scope of the original proposal, Iceberg reserves the right to either refuse project add-ons or invoice appropriately to account for additional time and materials needed. Payment for add-ons that fall above the scope of the original project is due prior to development or net 10 days, at Ogastartup’s discretion.
13. Project Timeline: It is the responsibility of the customer to review the project timeline and adhere to the dates for deliverables on their part. Failure to meet deadlines imposed by Ogastartup will result in delay of project, or risk putting the project on hold. Ogastartup may invoice customer for additional resources should the delay of a project interrupt Ogastartup’s workflow. Indefinite delay of a project may result in project termination, and a new development agreement must be reached prior to restarting the project. Down payments for services are non-refundable, and will not be returned to customer should a project be delayed or terminated as a result of the customer failing to adhere to project timeline.
14. Administrative Access: To prevent malware installation on our servers, full administrative access to a WordPress installation on Ogastartup’s hosting services will not be granted to customers. Customers may request access to specific features of a website, and access may be granted at Ogastartup’s discretion.
15. Termination/Cancellation Policy: Ogastartup Digital Solutions requires a 30-day notice prior to canceling a website hosting account. For Business Website Solutions, where the cost of development is broken down into monthly payments rather than an upfront development charge, a one year minimum contract is required. If service is cancelled early, the final balance on remaining months of service is due. Two years of consecutive service must be paid for copyright release, or to receive a copy of your website files or an administrative login. Upon cancellation, you will be sent a bill with your final balance (up to 30 days after notification) after your cancel request. At the time of cancellation, all website files, email accounts, and e-mails will be deleted from our server; you are responsible for requesting a backup of these files should you need them for future use.